MTMD's New Graphical Design!

A huge shout out to Stephanie Davies for taking my ideas and photos and turning them into this beautiful blog template!

I first entered the blogosphere two and a half months ago to make it easy for friends and family to follow my vacation adventures in Alaska last January. Blogger allowed me to upload great pictures of that huge and open land known as our forty-ninth state and share those adventures as they were happening without the delay and inconvenience of having to send post cards.

Since I started blogging, I have some across literally hundreds of blogs with some amazing graphics. I said to myself: "Now that is really cool!" and I wanted to expand the look of my blog beyond what Blogger offers and make it truly beautiful and unique. I think I've achieved that with the awesome help of Stephanie Davies and her awesome design talents. (If you're interested in contracting for her services, you can find contact info in the post immediately below this one.) Tonight my dream of creating a beautiful online presence was realized, and over two hours Stephanie and I fine-tuned and debugged the template to optimize it as much as possible for IE and Firefox.

Graphical design has taken up much of my time the last two months as I searched for that elusive look. I truly believe we have achieved a unique and beautiful style, and now with this out of the way, I can go back to concentrate on my blogging.

I hope you will take a few minutes to look around, post a comment or two, and enjoy Stephanie's creative work. And I hope you'll return frequently for the content as I continually update my blog, add functionality, new features, and hopefully, some interesting posts.

Thanks for reading.

8 comments:

Red said...

I think it is beautiful, job well done! :O)

March 21, 2006 10:36 AM
"Jet" said...

Matt--

This is stunning!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

XXOO,
JTL

March 21, 2006 12:21 PM
AubreyJ......... said...

Matthew...
Good to hear from you and what a great job you have done on this site. Looks great- loads fast... Very well done my friend...
AubreyJ.........

March 21, 2006 12:32 PM
Anonymous said...

Matt -
It is beautiful. You and your friend did a wonderful job redesigning your site. I have loved your site from the first time I went here, but it is really great looking now.
Hugs,
Soto

March 21, 2006 3:41 PM
Anonymous said...

Your site looks great, she did a fantastic job.

March 21, 2006 7:58 PM
Shelly said...

Matt, this site rocks!!! She did a wonderful job with your ideas! I'm sooo jealous!

March 21, 2006 9:05 PM
Full Metal Attorney said...

You still have white text on black background, but otherwise it looks good!

March 22, 2006 9:40 AM
Full Metal Attorney said...

Actually, now that I look closer, I can't find the rental code.

March 22, 2006 9:42 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe