Love Is a Many Splendoured Thing

Far be it from me to ever say: "I told you so." So I won't. Instead I'll just say that I met a very lovely woman at a restaurant this evening while watching Figure Skating on TV, and then we went back to her place for drinks.

We will be seeing each other again.
-----------------

I just made a quick redesign of my blogger template. I am in the process of learning CSS. This is a first effort. Give me time. But isn't the background waterfall perfect?
-----------------

Today's Olympic Highlights:

5:00 am--4:30 pm: Live men's hockey-Sweden vs. Kazakhstan, Canada vs. Italy, Finland vs. Switzerland, Germany vs. Czech Republic, Russia vs. Slovakia; MSNBC
8:00 am--11:00 am: Live women's curling, USA vs. Denmark; USA
3:00 pm--6:00 pm: Live men's hockey, USA vs. Latvia; USA
4:00 pm--5:00 pm: Speedskating women's team pursuit; short-track speedskating women's 500 semifinal; NBC
5:00 pm--8:00 pm: Men's curling, USA vs. Italy; CNBC
8:00 pm--11:30 pm: Alpine skiing women's downhill; freestyle skiing men's moguls final; short-track speedskating women's 500 final, men's 5,000 relay semifinal and men's 1,000 prelims; luge men's doubles final; Nordic combined team final; ski jumping large hill; cross-country women's team, 4x5K relay; NBC

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your white background is too transparent. It makes it hard to read the text.. but other than that the background looks pretty cool. The background also does not stretch to the whole width of a browser if the person has their browser open wide. I've seen sites before that can make a static bakcground stretch to the width of the browser but I don't know the code to do it.

February 15, 2006 1:31 AM
IzzyMom said...

I can read it fine. Looks good in Safari.

February 15, 2006 1:47 AM
jane said...

Excellent change in the graphics!

February 15, 2006 2:44 AM
TaraMetBlog said...

congrats on meeting someone, I met someone the day before Valentine's day and it made my VDay despite being single :)

layout looks good

February 15, 2006 10:43 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe