Top Ten Trivia Tips About Matt

I was randomly browsing blogs this afternoon and found one that generates random trivia about people. I found it pretty amusing, at least at the time, so I figured I'd post it here. I figured after the weight of the Joyce Carol Oates review it might be time to laugh at myself for a minute. At the bottom, you too can generate random trivia about yourself. Have fun, and thanks for reading.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Matt!

  1. Donald Duck's middle name is Matt!
  2. The only Englishman to become Matt was Nicholas Breakspear, who was Matt from 1154 to 1159!
  3. The deepest part of Matt is over 35,000 feet deep.
  4. In Eastern Africa you can buy beer brewed from Matt!
  5. If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Matt!
  6. Reindeer like to eat Matt.
  7. The colour of Matt is no indication of his spiciness, but size usually is.
  8. The ace of spades in a playing card deck symbolizes Matt.
  9. Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than Matt.
  10. 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by Matt.
I am interested in - do tell me about

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is so cute! My name is Cristina and I tried it...Do you really could see that i am from europe? Write to me tinygirlpt@yahoo.com
ciao

February 10, 2006 3:54 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe