MTMD Welcomes "Voicing My Thoughts"

This week we have a new Blog Explosion Tenant that I hope all of you will check out by clicking on the thumbnail over on the left sidebar: Voicing My Thoughts.

Noi is, in her own words, just a simple person with BIG dreams! She believes in the law of sow and reap and whatever you do you will get it back. So if you do good, good will come to you if not..u know what will come to you. She believes in helping people, and making a positive difference in people's lives. Even if she only makes a difference in 1 person in 10 years, its still worth it. There is power in people. There is truth all around us. When you realize and accept the truth about life, it will set you free.

It's a beautiful sentiment and one that I agree with also. It's especially appropriate this week as I have learned how truly important it is to have a sense of humor and to be able to laugh at oneself. Even when it seems as if the whole world is turning against you it's critical not to lose that sense of humor. Noi understands this, and Noi is among the few this week to recognize truth and to call a spade a spade.

On Tuesday, Noi attended a leadership seminar. She writes about it on her blog, and I am excerpting it as the perfect introduction to Noi, her perspective, and my belief as to what makes her special:

"He talks about several things that touches me deep inside but there are certain things he said which totally changed how I view situations now. There is a reason behind everything that happened in the past. You are where you are for a reason. He was particularly focusing on situations in life. Now, everything that we planned in life will happen according to plan. Life will get in the way. There will be situations. There will be challengers. There will be emergencies. We cant help, thats just the way it is. What was more important is to not let situations get to you. Have a clarity of your own thought process. A lot of times, people are confused with what they are really here for. They get distracted by life. And slowly they will lose sight of the big picture that was meant to be. All we need is faith, focus and determination to succeed.

He also touches on failure. Be willing to fail. Failure is an event not an individual. There will be failure on your road to success, there is no need to be upset about it. Throughout this time, it feels as though he was speaking just to me. There are times that I feel like a complete failure. I fail to realise that part of success is failure and that everyone on their way to success will pass by that. I just have to build myself up really strong so the next time I pass by this storm, I will not be flown away. I will rise above the storm."


I truly believe everything does happen for a reason. I truly believe there's a reason why I have discovered Noi's blog at this time. And I truly believe each and every one of you should click on Noi's blog and get another perspective as to what is important in life.

Welcome to "Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta." Noi! I'm proud to have you here.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt, it is so thoughtful of you to leave a reply here and at my blog for the previous post. I guess people have different reasons for starting a blog. But to me in the end its the blog that is most real and honest that wins the heart of readers.

Congrats. I think you just won mine.

This must be the most lengthy introduction I have ever received. I am loving it!

Thank you so much;)Can I give you a virtual kiss? Hehe.

May 04, 2006 11:02 AM
Shelly said...

You picked a great roomie, Matt! Noi's blog is wonderful.

May 04, 2006 2:35 PM
Michele said...

I'll check it out matt.
You're a great ad man.
Promotion,promotion,
promotion.

May 04, 2006 8:06 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe