What a Dish!

Photobucket


I think the picture pretty much clucks for itself! This finger-lickin' good chicken dish was actually created at a SYSCO Food Show held out west, along with some other amazing creations highlighting how creative some warped minds can truly be with food.

To find other pictures like this one, as well as some absolutely amazing cappucino crema art and pastry chef masterpieces as well from New York competitions, check out the photo gallery on the Food Industry Network Site: FohBoh!

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would Grandmom have to say if we served that up for a real Roxiticus Desperate Housewives
Thanksgiving??!!

March 20, 2008 10:34 PM
Full Metal Attorney said...

Matt, I still have that picture. Shoot me an e-mail if you'd still like to buy it.

March 21, 2008 12:31 PM
Anonymous said...

Gotta vote for the turkey (BotB)!

March 21, 2008 5:37 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe