Take Me To The River

Photobucket
Gods of the Tuolumne
Headwaters of the Tuolumne River in the Sierra Peaks of eastern Yosemite National Park

It's officially "River Week" here on MTMD, folks. It's not that I'm refraining from writing about politics--there's a very important debate happening this Friday night and with the economy in crisis and a $700 Billion major government bailout just announced there's a ton of important issues to write about--but life does go on, and this week, I head to the Gauley River in West Virginia for some much needed R&R.

I figured you--my readers--need a break as well. So to celebrate, this week I am going to share with you some pictures, video, music, and perhaps a story as well about the river.

I invite you to take this journey with me, even if it's just vicariously from your desktop. To get you in the mood, please check out a recent guest post on MTMD, The Current Within Us from Ken Armstrong. And crank the volume on the following video from The Talking Heads.



Thanks for reading.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe