Welcome Stephanie Davies and The Mystickal Incense & More Blog!

MTMD has a new tenant this week! Now located at the top of the right sidebar is the thumbnail link for Stephanie Davies and her blog: Mystickal Incense & More.

This blog is the weblog of the website Mystickal Incense & More. As Stephanie writes on her front page, this isn't just a business blog. Her blog has daily rants, contests, reviews, and much more! One of her current topics is that always controversial one of tipping restaurant servers and pizza drivers. It's a very good discussion with 19 comments already, and if you've ever wondered about why you should tip servers and pizza delivery drivers, you should definitely read this post. The other daily features are equally entertaining and informative.

Stephanie is a very talented young lady. It turns out she has designed many blogs that have been featured on Blog Explosion, and after speaking with her, I have asked her to help redesign my blog. I can't wait to see what she has been working on. And, as you can tell from her website, Stephanie hand-makes all of the incense, candles, bath & body products, and other items sold at Mystickal Incense.

Stephanie's thumbnail will be hanging out here on Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta. until next Monday, so please, click on the pic and check out her blog. I guarantee it will be worth your time.

Welcome Stephanie!

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I couldnt find a contact link so I am posting my little message for you here ;)

I have added your blog link to my web links section, but I would really like for you to go there and pick the sub-category your would like to have your blog listed in.

Just go to my site, click on web links, click on the sub-category: Misc under blogs, locate your blog and click on modify.

I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

March 09, 2006 6:08 PM
Shelly said...

You'll love what she comes up with! I think I'm going to have her do my next template when I get bored with mine. Steph's a great renter. She cleans up after herself nicely. :o)

March 09, 2006 11:21 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe