Housekeeping....

Just a couple of quick updates everyone!

1. This week's Guest Blogging Series Will conclude with an awesome post by Utenzi later tonight. Dave sent me some awesome pictures to go with the post that I am having trouble resizing, otherwise the post would have been up by now.

2. Thank you very much to the round of current bidders: Utenzi, Gidget, Winged Emotion, and the Fifth Column! I hope you'll bid again. I chose Laci and the Long, Slow, Beautiful Dance this week because she has patiently bid three times now and, well, it was just her turn.

3. Pain in the shoulder is a little better. I go back to the Doctor on Thursday for a follow-up appointment. I'll know more then.

4. I'm launching a new contest Thursday night. It will be based off of the Ten Thousand Dollar Pyramid. Should be a lot of fun! And you can win 250 Blog Explosion Credits!

5. Check out "Across The Sands" by Sun King Poet (Ken). I'm guest posting on his blog and the post should be up sometime today!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thanks for reading.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea with the guest posting, it seems to be spreading around BE like wildfire.

Glad to hear your shoulder is feeling a little better.

I'm still trying to find out about the rafting trip I mentioned, my friend who invited me still hasn't pinned down a location or a date for it yet. I guess it's going to be a lower class river, whatever that means, perhaps you can fill me in.

June 13, 2006 10:09 AM
utenzi said...

Oops. I didn't realize it'd be a hassle, Matt. I can resize them to whatever size is best and send them to you if you prefer.

June 13, 2006 11:33 AM
Michele said...

Matt glad you're getting better,
you were in my prayers.A contest
is starting up,hey that's great
i need some credits i'm in.

June 13, 2006 5:17 PM
Ladybug Crossing said...

Feel better!!!
LBC

June 14, 2006 6:46 PM
Anonymous said...

And an excellent job at guest posting you did, bruh.

Fascinating read and gave me some much needed time off.

June 16, 2006 3:36 PM
New York City's Watchdog said...

Glad to hear your feeling better... but now where the hell are ya???

June 20, 2006 5:00 PM
Anonymous said...

Where are you? Hope you are ok!

I'm just about ready to start working on a form of that project we were discussing - let me know if you're still in.

June 26, 2006 1:09 AM
utenzi said...

Let me add my voice to those above, I hope everything is okay Matt.

June 26, 2006 8:49 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe