Boost Your Blog Traffic with Hyper-Drive

Photobucket


Sorry to disappoint you folks, but there isn't any software out there called "Hyper-Drive" to boost your web traffic, but there is something close: it's called EntreCard. If you blog, EntreCard is a must. It's a small little inconspicuous widget that will bring new traffic to your site and spur a traffic explosion. Through EntreCard, you visit other blogs, earn virtual credits, and you use those credits to advertise your logo, your brand, your blog on other EntreCard user's blogs. With just a little effort on your part, over time, you will see your blog traffic explode.

I've been advertising on EntreCard for some time and have been very satisfied with the results. But recently, my results have gone into hyper-drive. I advertised on a blog called Superficial Gallery and the results were staggering. In one 24-hour period, 322 individuals clicked through from my ad on Superficial Gallery to my blog, generating nearly 500 visits from EntreCard alone in that 24-hour period.

Photobucket


So what is it about Superficial Gallery that would generate so much traffic? Well, it's a combination of the special features on the site mixed with a sharp sense of humor and a helluva lot of personality. On Superficial Gallery you will find fascinating and interesting posts, celebrity news, and a whole bunch of the odd and bizarre.

There are whole sections on this blog devoted to forwarded emails, a forum called "The Bat Cave" which is a great place for bloggers to interact with each other in a no holds barred irreverent kind of way, and celebrity photo galleries featuring of all things, the tongues of celebrities, and some great eye candy for both men and women--that's right ladies and gents: shirtless pics of Christian Bale and Gerard Butler side by side with hot pics of the female celebrity of your choice. It's all here.

The key to this site though is that everything is kept light. Nothing is too serious, hence the "superficial" in Superficial Gallery. And that's why this site is so refreshing! With all the world issues bombarding us every day, it's nice to have a place to go to shoot the breeze with other bloggers, laugh at a joke, email or video and to relax--even for just a few minutes a day.

If you advertise on this site using EntreCard, I guarantee you'll generate new traffic to your blog and increase your readership. Check this site out, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for reading.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

7 comments:

Mariuca said...

I am still waiting for my 500 visits in a day! Glad to hear u invested in the right blog for the right clicks and exposure! :)

July 31, 2008 7:44 AM
Grandy said...

Wow! I'm thrilled if I get 100 visits in a day. I'm doing something wrong...I just know it.

July 31, 2008 8:51 AM
Matthew S. Urdan said...

Mariuca, thanks for stopping by as always....Yeah, I struck gold with Superficial Gallery--it's all about the combination of ads, I guess, along with how the stars are aligned in the sky.

Grandy, I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong. You build up traffic to your site over time. With EntreCard, it's how well you market your blog to other EntreCarders with your drop habits, your posts, your interaction when they send you messages and the way you comment on their blogs. You keep making progress, gradually increasing traffic, and placing the right ads will result in a high traffic day and hopefully a slew of them. If you have any specific questions I'm always happy to share what I've learned.

Cheers!

July 31, 2008 10:53 AM
Daisy said...

I got 240 clicks the last time I advertised with Superficial Gallery. Some well-chosen ads can work wonders. Entrecard not only delivers lots of traffic, but it's a fun way to find other great blogs.

July 31, 2008 4:02 PM
Ken Armstrong said...

Can I echo your sentiment (as I so often do)?

Superficial Gallery is a great blog and Acadia runs a cool home away from home for weary bloggers.

Good post.

July 31, 2008 5:30 PM
Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, I've tried several times now to sign up...but the site doesn't seem to be responding. I'll keep trying! Is there something going on?

August 03, 2008 11:47 PM
Anonymous said...

Кажется, это подойдет.

December 14, 2009 12:07 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe