Ice Cream Personality...Fun with Blog Widgets




Your Ice Cream Personality:



You like to think of yourself as a fairly modest person. And it's true that you don't talk yourself up... but you're also pretty happy with who you are.



You have a wild reputation, but you're not as wild as you seem. You take risks, but only measured risks.



You are a fairly open minded person with a wide range of tastes. You are quite accepting of unusual ideas and people.



You are a natural multitasker. You feel alive when you're doing more than one thing at a time.



You are a serious and contemplative person. You definitely do your own thing in life.



Okay, now this is really pretty scary. Just for fun I clicked on a link to the Ice Cream Personality Test, answered a few questions, and voila! Mr. Ice Cream Widget understand me better than my closest friends.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Have you played with any of these widgets? Do you have a Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter Name? Do you have a Meerkat character? What does your favorite color say about you?

I'm having fun with friends back home in Detroit right now, but I encourage you to take a test with the wacky personality widget of your choice, (and yes, you can use the Ice Cream Widget with the link above), and comment back here with the results. That's right folks, this is an official Blog Widget Study, and I need your results!

Thanks for reading.

Technorati Tags: , ,
Generated By Technorati Tag Generator

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's interesting!

July 13, 2008 1:54 AM
LadyJava said...

I love these kind of test Matt! And you're right they are pretty spot on I would say!

Have a great weekend :)

July 13, 2008 5:57 AM
Mariuca said...

Hi Matt, am enjoying ur ice cream personality while waiting for my surprise...still! ;)

July 13, 2008 6:12 AM
Frugal New England Kitchen said...

What perfect timing, just coming back from VT, (B & J territory) and so much fun to do! Thanks for sharing!

July 14, 2008 8:28 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe