Name That River Contest

To date, no one has figured out which river is now featured in the current summer header image of MTMD. So that means, a $50 online gift certificate to the merchandiser of your choice is still up for grabs!

Photobucket
New River Gorge, West Virginia

Are you looking for some Victoria's Secret lingerie for that special romantic evening? Are you looking for some mountaineering gear from Moosejaw? Are you looking for some bug spray or some nails or some caulk or paint or lumber or shelving or a tractor or barbeque or a washing machine from Home Depot or some blank DVDs from Best Buy? Whatever it is you're looking for, $50 US will help you get it!

Just be the first one to figure out which river is in my header and the $50 US is yours.

And for all of you who guessed the New River in West Virginia, I'm sorry, but it's not the New.

Thanks for reading.

8 comments:

Ken Armstrong said...

Hell, I'm gonna have a go!!

(ahem)

I think it is the New River in West Virginia.

:)

ken

July 07, 2008 8:09 AM
Anonymous said...

I am not a river expert so I remain $50 lighter in the pocket, but I flew in on a rented magic carpet to share the Magic Lamp of Luck from the Genies!

Hope it brings you good fortune in all of your Battles of the Blogs.

Roxy

July 07, 2008 2:42 PM
Sherry Go Sharing said...

Amite River?

July 08, 2008 4:19 AM
Liz said...

i'm not familiar with rivers too, but i'd like to try my luck and make a guess.... is it the yukon river?

July 08, 2008 5:18 AM
Matthew S. Urdan said...

No winners yet, keep those guesses coming! :)

July 08, 2008 8:00 PM
Anonymous said...

Okay I am going to take a wild stab based on one of your other posts I read...

Was it the South Fork American?

July 08, 2008 10:20 PM
Anonymous said...

So was I right or wrong with my river name guessing? :)

July 20, 2008 9:11 AM
Matthew S. Urdan said...

No winners yet folks, it's not the South Fork American!

July 20, 2008 10:57 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe