HELP ME WIN! GET BLOG EXPLOSION CREDITS

Dear Readers,

I'm embroiled in a membership contest on FohBoh, which is the online social network for all Food-Related Industries. If you love food, drink, recipes, photos, good humor and news about food, I would really appreciate it if you would click on the links on this post and join the site. IMPORTANT: If you view my page from Battle of the Blogs or Blog Explosion; Please Close Frame 1st Before clicking on the link. The BE advertising window at the top can't be there or I won't get the credit when you join FohBoh.

Membership is completely free and gives you great info, photos, recipes, and even fodder for your own blogs. More than that, it will help me win a prize. For all of you that take just 2 minutes and join the site by clicking on the links in this post and comment back right here that you've done so, I'll transfer 25 Blog Explosion Credits into your account. If you join today, I'll transfer 50 Blog Explosion Credits into your account.

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it! JOIN FOHBOH HERE

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I joined Fohboh today by clicking the link on your blog....funny, this is the second time this week I've joined a Ning social network. I had never heard of Ning before, and now I have my very own social network, too....you'll find a link on the sidebar of my blog (Roxiticus Desperate Housewives)

March 25, 2008 4:28 PM
Matthew S. Urdan said...

Thank you RoxiticusDH for joining FohBoh...50 credits have been transferred to your BE account!

March 25, 2008 5:46 PM
Lucky Lady said...

I JOINED OFF MY ACCOUNT YOU LEFT THE MESSAGE ON BUT I DID NOT GET THELINK WAS I SUPPOSE TO

March 25, 2008 9:40 PM
Anonymous said...

Hey Matt! Long time no see!

March 25, 2008 10:15 PM
Timebinder said...

I joined. I'm pc93 on BlogExplosion and have Teknosis Blog. Will you put a BlogRush widget on your Blog? It will increase your Blog exposure. Here's my invite:

Juan thought you would be interested
in generating lots of traffic to your blog with a new
service that just launched - BlogRush.

BlogRush can help you drive tons of traffic to
your blog on an ongoing basis, but you need
to HURRY as there is a definite advantage to
being an early adopter of this amazing service!

Get all the details with your special invitation link:
http://www.blogrush.com/i11840573

* If clicking on the link doesn't work, try copying
and pasting it into your browser.

Best Regards,

The BlogRush Team

March 25, 2008 10:16 PM
Timebinder said...

I joined. I'm pc93 on BlogExplosion. Teknosis Blog.

March 25, 2008 10:17 PM
Matthew S. Urdan said...

Hey Devilish girl...who are you? ;-)

March 25, 2008 10:17 PM
RoxiticusDH said...

I just linked to your FohBoh post from my new blog that doesn't get much traffic yet...
Making the Bacon
Good luck with the contest and thanks for the BE credits.

March 25, 2008 10:36 PM
Unknown said...

Joined as timebinder but need to transfer credits to pc93 on BlogExplosion.

March 25, 2008 10:56 PM
Jason said...

I was going to join just to help you out, but once I got there I realized it might be a good place to network since I'm involved in an upstart liquor business. Thanks.

March 25, 2008 11:24 PM
Jackie said...

OK joined :)

March 26, 2008 1:29 PM
Anonymous said...

Matt,
Posted my first video today....check out Roxiticus Desperate Housewives First Video Post for a laugh if you haven't seen it already!

March 26, 2008 3:37 PM
Jackie said...

Thanks for the new comment on my blog and also good luck with BoB.

Still need time to look around Fohboh after joining...remember I'm in Africa and had to get some sleep LOL

Have you tried the Zambezi with white river rafting ? The combination of the Victoria Falls, the river and just being in Africa is amazing...dirt cheap as well :)

March 27, 2008 2:25 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe