Awards Galore and Top Dropper Link Love!

Over the past month, MTMD has been the recipient of a number of blogging awards bestowed on this blog by other bloggers. I can't thank you all enough. I just try to write with passion, with beauty, with fairness and most of all, from the heart. That my blog has connected with so many others is most gratifying, and these awards are greatly appreciated!


Awarded by Matt-Speak



Awarded by Lucky Girl



Awarded by Shinade



Awarded by Mariuca



Awarded by Mariuca



Awarded by Mariuca



And in the spirit of gratefulness, I would like to pass all of these awards on to my Top 25 EntreCard Droppers for the month of August for their loyalty in visiting my blog virtually every single day over the last month:

31 DROPS
60 Were Enough
Is a mans world
Kool Kustoms
Our Journey to Forever
Photography by KML
Random Ramblings
Reenashwina
Robin's Woods
Sourkandy
Technically Easy

30 DROPS
Acakadut
cheapdanny
Chica & Pumuckel -- 2 Egyptian Cats in Germany
Classic Machines
On the Bricks
What About Brazil?

29 DROPS
ATNIZ
HRM Business Practices and Notes
The Success
Turnip of Power
verITableLIFE
Your Fun Family

28 DROPS
Mommieshome.net
Prodromus
The Sewing Mom

Thank you everybody! And thanks for reading.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link on me. Will try to get on top spot.

September 05, 2008 12:31 PM
Unknown said...

Thank you so much and thanks for the link. Could I also pass on my thanks for all the visits that you have paid to my blog 29 times this August and every visit appreciated.
All the best, Polly :)

September 05, 2008 5:59 PM
Amy Lilley Designs said...

all WELL DESERVED Matt!!!...you see, a girl takes a few days off to smell the roses in NY and BOOM..off the charts... but a great way to handle the passing on of all the accolades...lol...have a great weekend!!!

Jimmy is just getting on a plane to Kenya as we speak, and Edward heads back to college on Sunday and THEN, a whole week to myself!!

September 05, 2008 6:03 PM
Wendy said...

You're no slacker yourself, Matt. An inspired idea that I may just use myself. Thanks for everything!

September 05, 2008 10:40 PM
Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, As i have said to you before, Its easy dropping on a quality site like this daily. All the best with your future awards.

September 05, 2008 10:42 PM
Grandy said...

Dagnabbit! I'm never going to keep up with those numbers. I don't even log in every day. If it's any consolation, you are always one of my pit stops. :)

September 06, 2008 3:01 AM
Ana said...

Oh, we've missed one day dropping on you ;-) Thanks for the linky love, Matt. And congrats on your well deserved awards!

September 06, 2008 4:00 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe