Submit Your Site For Consideration


Image hosting by Photobucket


I have only been blogging since January 11 of this year. This is a very short time period. However, in just a few months, I have viewed literally thousands of blogs. I have seen great templates and bad templates. I have read great writers and poor writers. I have seen blogs with a purpose and blogs have no coherence whatsoever.

A lot of these things became clear to me in the last week or so as I constructed my April Fool's Day Prank Post. The prank was on Stephanie Davies and blog templates. So a thought occurred to me regarding really great blogs: Although a lot of us leave comments and some of the comments we leave are absolutely glowing regarding posts and they foster discussion and interaction, I wanted to leave a more indelible mark.

So I have created the MTMD Blog of Excellence Award.

The blogs I recognize must meet all of the following criteria:
1. An irrepressible and adventurous spirit.
2. Strong writing and variety of content.
3. Interesting, Functional, or Beautiful Web Design.
4. Clarity and Ease of Navigation.
5. A Focused Point of View.

Winning blogs will have the option of displaying the award on their blog in a location of the author's choosing.

The MTMD Blog of Excellence Award is really not an award that can be applied for, but anyone may suggest a blog for my consideration.

Without further adieu, the first five blogs chosen for the MTMD Blog of Excellence Award are:
1. Mystickal Incense and More Blog
2. Perspectives of a Nomad
3. Jessica
4. Jazz Coffee
5. Jetting Through Life

Congratulations! You are all most deserving.

Thanks for reading.

, , , , ,

5 comments:

David Niall Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
April 06, 2006 10:57 AM
David Niall Wilson said...

Sorry about the removed post, but I realized that these posts only link to my blogger profile, which would not lead one to my actual live journal, but to other blogs I contribute to...

Anyway, the comment said, basically, that there are certainly a great variety of journals and blogs available, of varying content, clarity and focus. I started mine, originally, to promote my 2004 novel "Deep Blue," and it grew from there into something that changes daily. I still use it to promote books, but not always my own - and there are so many other things....

anyway...if you care to look:

http://deep-bluze.livejournal.com

April 06, 2006 11:00 AM
utenzi said...

Ummm. Interesting choices, Matt. Have you ever been to Home Fires? That's one of my favorites.

April 06, 2006 1:18 PM
Michele said...

I am humbled matt thanks for the vote of approval.

April 06, 2006 6:04 PM
"Jet" said...

Matt-- Thank you for your award. I am truly very flattered!

XXOO,
JTL

April 06, 2006 8:56 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe