WIN 500 BLOG EXPLOSION CREDITS!

Coming this Friday, a new contest: Where's Matt?

Image hosting by Photobucket


WIN 500 BLOG EXPLOSION CREDITS!


The object of this contest is simple. I am leaving town on Monday. I will leave clues on participating blogs as to where I am going. The first blogger to figure out exactly where I'm going will win 500 Blog Explosion Credits.

This contest will be fun. This contest will require blog surfing and actually reading posts and comments. This contest will help you make new friends, and this contest will increase traffic to your site.

If you're interested in participating in this contest you need to do three things:
1. Leave a comment on this post saying you want to participate.
2. Send an email to be_blogquest@yahoo.com saying you want to participate in this contest. In this email include your name, your preferred email address, your blog name, and blog URL.
3. Adjust your email filters and spam settings to allow receiving of emails from be_blogquest@yahoo.com .

All participants will receive complete rules and instructions via email Friday night at 11:00 pm EDT.

Thanks for reading!

ABBA

P.S. Thanks to Scottage for posting a link to the Top 500 Rock Songs of All Time! ABBA's Dancing Queen is #215 on the list! How amazing is that? Admit it! You all love this song.

, , , , , , , ,

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in.

April 19, 2006 9:27 AM
Michele said...

Sounds like fun matt,count me in.

April 19, 2006 10:51 AM
Anonymous said...

Definitely in.

April 19, 2006 1:28 PM
Anonymous said...

I'm in Matt, and promise to be good this time.

April 19, 2006 2:39 PM
Anonymous said...

Hi Matt, I would love to participate.
Besides, I'm hosting you this week, so you're my guest and I already know where you are. ;)

April 19, 2006 4:35 PM
Michele said...

Yes matt i'll admit it to you,
i bought dancing queen the 45
when it was out. But i have an
excuse i was drinking etc etc etc.

April 19, 2006 10:20 PM
Anonymous said...

Hello. That sounds like fun! Count me in pls.

April 20, 2006 1:54 AM
Anonymous said...

Count me in too Matt!

April 20, 2006 2:32 AM
Unknown said...

Sounds like too much fun.

I'm in!! :)

April 20, 2006 5:18 PM
Anonymous said...

I'm in, too!

April 20, 2006 8:18 PM
Anonymous said...

Try this again. I'd love to participate.

Suzanne

April 21, 2006 3:59 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe