I'm not realy into tags or memes (whatever memes are), but if someone thinks of you to tag you, I think that as a courtesy, it's only right to participate. And so it goes...Tricia, my last, and current, landlord over at Odd Planet has tagged me and asked me to come up with some wierd things about me. I don't know how wierd these things are, but maybe they'll be interesting to some. And to make this post more interesting, I've interspersed some wierd signs and photos I've found on the web. Enjoy.
1. I prefer most hot foods leftover cold the next day. Especially Pizza and Chinese.
2. Two of my brothers were ballboys for the Detroit Pistons for Five Years Each.
3. I got to raise the Stanley Cup Trophy over my head, as if I would ever be a Stanley Cup Champion.
4. Inexplicably, I enjoy most chick flicks--especially anything with Reese Witherspoon. Okay, maybe that's not so inexplicable.
5. I've lived in Columbus for three years, but have never ventured downtown.
6. I haven't been Up North to our home in Charlevoix on Lake Michigan for three years, and I believe that Lake Michigan misses me.
7. When skipping stones in a river, I always ask the River Gods if it's okay.
8. Every year I get an inexplicable craving to eat a favorite candy that I loved when I was a kid. Right now I'm in a Peanut M&M rut, and it's not hleping my attempts at dieting.
9. I love driving on high mountain roads with major dropoffs and views, but I'm scared to death of flying in a plane, although flying is undeniably safer.
10. I buy lots of flower seeds to create the perfect garden every spring, but rarely do I ever plant them.
11. I always obey the rule: "I" before "E", except after "C"; even if it's wrong. How wierd is that?
Thanks for reading.