"WHERE'S MATT?" Contest Begins!

Image hosting by Photobucket


WIN 500 BLOG EXPLOSION CREDITS!


Hello all:

The contest is about to begin. The first clue will be posted on Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta. ( http://michiganrafter.blogspot.com ) after 11:00 pm EDT; or in a bout 30 minutes. More or less. The rules are easy. The first one to find out where Matt is going this weekend will win 500 Blog Explosion Credits.

1. In order to establish who guesses correctly first, all guesses must be submitted to this email address: be_blogquest@yahoo.com

2. This should be a fast contest. This contest should also generate considerable traffic on each of your blogs. Because this is how it will work:

A. I will post clues completely at random on participating member blogs. You will receive no notification that a clue has been placed. Clues will be placed in the comment fields of the most current post only. However, if a clue is placed right now, and a blogger posts two seconds from now, there will be two posts you must search for to find a clue. Get it?

B. To discover clues, you will need to visit every participating blog quite often and search for comments. Clues may be posted to one blog 100 times or none at all. It's random.

C. All clues will be in the format: "WHERE'S MATT CLUE: Matt is hiding behind the maple tree." So you should be able to recognize what is a clue, and what is not. All clues will be posted by Matthew S. Urdan with appropriate links to my email and/or blog site.

D. All guesses must be submitted to be_blogquest@yahoo.com

E. You can guess as many times as you want to, every hour of the day. In other words, there are no limits on guessing. However, the destination is quite specific, and the guess must be specific as well.

F. There will be one update posted by me a day through this email address to alert you as to the status of the contest. As soon as there is a winner, I will announce the winner. Otherwise, on a daily basis, I will announce how many guesses there are and that there is no winner.

G. These rules will be posted on Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta. In case some of your email addresses do not receive email from this account. If this is the case, you need to supply a new email address that will not consider this email account as spam.

H. Links to participating blogs will be posted on Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta. at 11:00 pm EDT, more or less.

I. Any questions? Ask them now.

Good luck!


This and That
The Shuttered Eye
My Corner of the Web
Tricia's Musings
Pointless Drivel
Odd Planet
Jetting Through Life
Rant Cafe
Recommended
Jazz Coffee
The Dramedy of Life
Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta.
The Poodle and Dog Blog
Living With Multiple Personalities
The Flip Side
Mystickal Incense and More Blog
Parenting Toys
The Adventures of Miss Lady Ma'am

Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Matthew S. Urdan said...

WHERE'S MATT? CLUE: I'll be driving from Columbus, Ohio. I should be able to arrive at my destination within 5.5 hours, assuming no unforseen weather or traffic delays.

April 21, 2006 11:04 PM
jane said...

This is a great idea. I hope you have a wonderful vacation. I clicked here via Shelly's blog today :)

April 22, 2006 5:58 AM
Anonymous said...

Matt- wrong addy for Tricia's Musings - you sending everyone to my reptile site. :)

At /blog to the end of the addy and you'll have it.

April 22, 2006 8:29 PM
Anonymous said...

Awww. I am sorry I missed this contest. But I am back from vacation now and will be ready for what ever you have planned for us next :)

April 24, 2006 9:14 PM
Anonymous said...

Hi Matt. I was looking for an email address to contact you - but figured you might see this comment. (Really don't want to put it on your front page and get flooded with results).

I had wanted to send you 250 Blog Mad credits but couldn't find your username. This is the note that would have accompanied it.
----------
Hi there. I was in the process of closing my BlogMad Account when I won their lottery of over 1000 credits. I decided to just give back those credits to sites that have run contests that I enjoyed participaitng with in the past. Please accept these as part of that. Thank you Suzanne PS - Please contact me if you know other sites that fit the criteria of running contests for credits, so I can send a few credits their way also.
--------

If you email me (or leave me a comment on my journal) the username I will send you the credits

email: keadamna@comcast.net

Suzanne

June 13, 2006 7:07 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe