Game Day

I've been invited to participate in an online game: The Quest for the Northern Chalice. The details can be found on one of the comments on the post about me and my brother, as well in comment fields on like 20 other blogs. Seems like it's a Blog Explosion Version of Dungeons and Dragons, but it sounds like fun and a way to interact with other bloggers.

I'm just making this post on this topic because part of the game involves searching for clues on other participants' blogs, but whoever is organizing this hasn't sent links to the blogs playing, just a list from a yahoo email account that obviously doesn't understand HTML. Linking the participants below will just help me play the game without tediously typing in HTML addresses.

If you're interested in watching this play out, let me know and I'll post updates on the blog. If you're not, that's cool, but check out all these blogs anyway because without exception, they are all very cool!

The Cartoonist They Call the Stik
All-NIght.Org
Jaws Was A Lady
Pointless Drivel
Perspectives of a Nomad
Jetting Through Life
Happy Blank Day Blog
This Circus I Call My Life
Jazz Coffee
The Dramedy of Life
Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta.
My Opinion On Sports
Living With Multiple Personalities
The Flip Side
Mystickal Incense and More Blog
Parenting Toys
The Adventures of Miss Lady Ma'am

Thanks for Reading.

, , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe