Binary Numeral System

The binary numeral system, or base-2 number system, is a numeral system that represents numeric values using two symbols, usually 0 and 1. More specifically, the usual base-2 system is a positional notation with a radix of 2. Owing to its straightforward implementation in digital electronic circuitry using logic gates, the binary system is used internally by all modern computers.

Now that that's cleared up....

ONLY 2 MORE DAYS FOLKS! That's right! Just two more days and it's here!

Aren't you excited? I know I am! ;)

Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Henson Ray said...

Geez...with all this build-up, I hope you're not disappointed when it finally gets here...

So on Friday you'll drive a million miles to see it, and then on Saturday you'll have to check out my website to watch a special tribute.

June 18, 2008 6:45 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe