Finding the Perfect Site

Yosemite Valley
Yosemite Valley

Yosemite Valley inside Yosemite National Park is one of my favorite sites on Earth. Every time I go out to California I visit Yosemite, and frequently, those visits are accompanied by a whitewater rafting trip on either the Merced or Tuolumne Rivers, which both originate high in the mountains of Yosemite. The spring Header Graphic of my blog actualy combines shots from three rivers. Two of which are the Tuolumne and the Merced. We all need sites like Yosemite to get away, both offline and online.

I'm still looking for the perfect online site however. While my blog resides on blogger, I've been considering for some time going all out and creating a full-fledged website. What's been holding me back is finding the perfect online site.

Fortunately, I'm close to making a decision on web hosting, thanks to Web Hosting Choice. Web Hosting Choice is a free research guide to help users choose the right web host for their personal or business site. Their focus is on providing a simple, easy to follow web site to help users choose the best web hosting plan most suitable for a small site or for a large e-commerce web site. The web hosting sites, which were rated highest in the industry, are listed on their home page in a format that makes comparison shopping easy, and are rated based on affordability, reliability, uptime and tech support. You'll undoubtedly recognize many of the web hosting sites listed on this page.

I've found my Yosemite. Now I'm close to finding the perfect site online. I have no doubt that this site will help you find yours.

Thanks for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe