Adding an EntreCard top dropper widget to your sidebar is very easy. Follow these steps, and if you have any issues at all, please feel free to leave a comment with your question and I'll get back to you at my earliest convenience.
STEPS TO ADDING THE TOP DROPPERS WIDGET TO YOUR SIDEBAR
1. Visit Google Gadgets to find all kinds of cool gadgets to add to your blog or website. Use sparingly, however, too many gadgets and you end up with clutter. You can browse on your own, or go to Step 2. for a direct link to the RSS Google Gadget.
2. Custom RSS.
3. Click the Button that is labeled: "Add to your Webpage".
4. You will end up at This Page, which allows you to customize the gadget by altering the title, the height, the width, the number of entries to show from your RSS Feed, and just about every CSS element imaginable so that you can match your EntreCard Widget colors to your blog or webpage. You'll need to spend some time here playing around with the options to get it right. Fortunately, you are able to preview the changes by clicking on the button at the bottom of your screen that says "Preview Changes".
5. Configuring your RSS Feed. The one thing that you absolutely must do to get the feed for your EntreCard Droppers is Customize this field in the Google widget. This is the "FEED URL", or the first field in the right hand column. Filling in the Feed URL for your EntreCard Top Droppers is easy. Follow these steps:
A. Go to your EntreCard Dashboard.
B. Click on Statistics.
C. Next to the first box showing your top droppers, click on the RSS Feed icon to the right of the box.
D. The URL displayed in your browser at the top of your screen when you are seeing all 25 of your Top EntreCard Droppers on one page is your RSS Feed.
E. Copy and Paste the URL in your browser into the "FEED URL" box of the configuration screen of your google widget.
6. After you have previewed your changes, and everything is set the exact way that you want it, go ahead and click the button at the bottom: "Get Code".
7. Simply Copy the Code and paste it where you want your Top Droppers Widget to appear on your sidebar. I recommend placing it directly underneath your EntreCard Widget.
That's all there is to it, again, if you need any help, feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back with you as soon as I can.
Thanks for reading.