Costumes Add Fun to Any Party

Photobucket

With the price of gasoline rising this summer, many families are opting to host more parties at home rather than hit the road and travel. But just because you might not be traveling as much this summer, doesn’t mean your parties have to be ordinary. I was recently reminded that Costumes and Party Themes can liven up any party and create experiences just as memorable as that cross-country road trip.

This summer’s movie releases offer great opportunities for Theme Parties. July 18th sees the release of the next Batman movie: The Dark Knight. So why not plan a Batman-themed event? You can find Adult and Kid's costumes online, including Batman Costumes perfect to wear out to the movie and then back to the Bat Cave for some Bat Entertainment your family and friends will never forget.

I’ll post our party pictures here later this summer. I can’t wait to see how creative Costumes will inspire my friends to be.

Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

tashabud said...

Would you really get into such a costume if, say, your neighbor invites you over for a Batman movie night? Lol. If you do, make sure you share us photos of you in a costume. Me, I'll probably have family and friends over but without the costumes. Boring, huh? Enjoy your summer.

June 02, 2008 3:02 PM
Anonymous said...

Hi Matt...left you a note in your SocialSpark profile as my computer has been freezing up when I try to leave comments today.

You've been tagged with the 7 Song Music Meme. I'm guessing you'll be looking for some fine "interim content" and this is an easy one...Please visit Roxiticus Desperate Housewives to learn more. Thanks -- Roxy

June 02, 2008 4:05 PM
Anonymous said...

hi Mathew, thank you for the comment in my blog. I like your suggestion about the entrecard google widget. I will try to use it my blog too. How can I get the link of Chilly's blog? I want to read the instructions.


sexymom

June 03, 2008 2:23 AM
Henson Ray said...

As inspiration for a Batman party, please visit an old post of mine that shows me in a Batman costume (with Alec Baldwin in the background).

http://hensonshell.blogspot.com/2007/11/dark-comic-genius-of-alec-baldwin.html

Now it's your turn, Matt. Maybe you should dress up in the Robin costume...or the Joker! Heh, heh.

June 03, 2008 7:49 AM
Kids Party World said...

Well, here we go again! Gas prices are creeping up as we summer approaches. Your suggestion is a good one. Why hit the road when you can party at home to a bumper crop of new summer releases such as Smurfs, Thor and Happy Feet. Besides costumes adding some cool kids party supplies is a fun treat.

March 18, 2011 11:29 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe