I Should Be In Bed...

Do you know what friends are for? I don't have the answer to that question, but I know they can get you into trouble. I just visited my friend Roxiticus Desperate Housewives and she is daring her readers to take a quiz. So I did. Here's the result:

bedroom toys
Powered By Sexy Store

What more is there to say? Who would like to book an hour? ;-)

On other Roxiticus Desperate Housewives news, check out the new entrecard I created for her. She hasn't said if she likes it yet, but I'm hoping. What are your thoughts?
Photobucket
And speaking of Desperate Housewives, Susan and Mike, Bree, Edie and all the rest return tonight at 8:00 pm in a 2 hour special on ABC prior to the first new episode since the writer's strike this Sunday at 9:00. I don't know about the rest of you, but I've had a crush on Teri Hatcher since her Dance Routine in Tango and Cash many moons ago. She was hot as Lois Lane on Lois & Clark, and she still looks amazing. Don't call me on Sunday night, I'll be tuning in.
Photobucket

Thanks Rox!

And thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you so much, Matt!

Roxiticus Desperate Housewives

April 10, 2008 3:18 PM
RoxiticusDH said...

Can loyal readers pay for the hour in EntreCard credits?

Roxiticus Desperate Housewives

April 10, 2008 3:19 PM
Matthew S. Urdan said...

I don't think there are enough EntreCard Credits to cover the hourly rate in dollars!

April 10, 2008 3:52 PM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe