Life is Straight without MTMD!

Since I'm still away in Northern Michigan, I wanted to share with you another fun blogging conversation piece: The Slogan Generator. You just type in any word or phrase and it will generate slogans for you, your blog, for your party games--that's right folks, everyone gather around the computer screen, we're going to spend the next three hours drinking beer and generating slogans. What could be more fun?

Here's the slogan I liked the most, since it's rather apt for this blog. Maybe you'll see it around the blogosphere soon, but remember, you saw it here first.

Life's Pretty Straight Without Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator. Get more Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta. slogans.



Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

LadyJava said...

I like it Matt!! So you :)

July 13, 2008 8:51 AM
Kim said...

Matt...yours sounds heaps better ..than mine :)

"Ring Around the Laketrees Gets Your Whole Wash Clean."
oh well I suppose being a clean artist is better than being a dirty one ;)

July 13, 2008 10:03 PM
Lucky Girl said...

Just what I needed--I always struggle with slogans. Hmmm, these are funnier that any that I come up with, maybe that's a good thing.
I have a surprise for you on my blog, come have a look:
http://luckygirltrading.blogspot.com/2008/07/oh-wow-award.html

July 13, 2008 11:30 PM
Mariuca said...

Hola Matt, I've done this like in three other blogs, so here's one for u! :)

"If you've got the time, we've got the Mariuca" LOL!

I seriously think I missed my "surprise" here! :(

July 14, 2008 2:41 AM

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for commenting on this post! I appreciate my readers very much and value their feedback. Please leave your email address and URL so I can respond to you personally. Thanks and have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=ffdbcb688282b1bf14639c34170ec1fe